The Vancouver Newcomers Club usually meets formally on the first Tuesday of each month for a dinner meeting. Also, we arrange and provide a wide range of VNC activities and special events for our members including movies, book clubs, Vancouver dining, wine tasting, golf, hiking, golf, yoga, knitting, theatre, and so much more.
VNC conveners also organize special events, such as:
- Vancouver Art Gallery tours
- High tea, various locations
- Okanagan Wine Country weekend
- Bard on the Beach performances
- Harbour Boat cruise and luncheon
- Chinese New Year dinner and tour
- Vancouver Symphony Christmas Concert
- Annual Winter and Spring Fling parties
- Ghostly Gastown Tour
- Weekend in Seattle
- Vancouver Canadians baseball games
New activities and events are often added to our roster.
Once you become a member of VNC you will receive additional information and have access to our monthly calendar showing all newcomers activities and events for the month. You will receive emails and have the opportunity to sign up each month for the activities or events you wish to attend.
If you are interested in participating in one of our activities, please send us an email for more information.